We strive to make your experience at Eaton Vision Clinic as convenient and pleasant as possible. This area of our website provides the information about what to expect at your appointment.
We believe in continual improvement of our services. Please take a few moments and share your experience with our office. We appreciate your feedback!
Eaton Vision Clinic has products and pricing to accommodate all budgets for your eye care and eyewear needs, including eyeglasses, contact lenses, routine office visits and medical office visits. Our Office Accepts:
- Cash and Personal Check
- MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Medical Savings Accounts (MSA)
- Cafeteria Plans for most of your eye care needs (MSA)
Most insurance plans are accepted at our office including VSP, EyeMed, Medicare, and most Medical plans that include vision. Since there are so many plans and coverage varies widely, please call us to find out if your plan covers care in our office. Our staff will verify and explain your benefits before your visit, at no charge. For patients who have little or no vision insurance coverage, flexible payment programs can be arranged. If you have no insurance or do not have vision benefits there is still a way for you to receive the care you need. To learn more about our payment options, please call our office directly.
- All products must be returned in original unopened packaging
- All products must be returned with a copy of the original invoice
- Open disposable products will not be accepted for credit.
- Defective blisters will be replaced with trials.
- All disposable lenses must be returned within 90 days of original invoice date.
- Spherical/Vial lenses must be returned within 30 days of original invoice date.
- Discontinued and/or expired lenses will not be accepted for credit or exchange.
- All returns must be sent to Primaryecp.com, P.O. Box 220, Hawthorne NY 10532
Primaryecp.com will not assume responsibility for lenses returned for credit via a non-traceable delivery service. For your protection please send returns via a service through which you can obtain proof of delivery, we recommend USPS Priority Mail Service.
If you are unsure how to proceed with your return please contact 866-633-3536.